Nelle note di rilascio è detto questo:Ma i nuovi driver servono a qualcosa?
- Installed or played games sometimes do not show up in the Radeon™ Settings "Gaming" tab.
- Installing via command line may not work for some users. As a workaround please use the default GUI installer.
- Intermittent hang sometimes experienced on UE4 applications.
- Black screen or possible hang after launching Oculus Video Application.
- DirectX®12 application frame rates are no longer locked to the refresh rate of the display panel.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay
- FFXIV can experience black screen or application hang
- The Division may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
- League of Legends® may experience some graphical corruption on characters death animation in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
- Rift® may experience a hang when playing with FRTC and V-Sync enabled. As a work around users are suggested to disable V-Sync.
- Plants vs Zombies™: Garden Warfare 2 may experience some flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
- Power efficiency toggle in Radeon™ Settings is showing up for some unsupported products.
- Hitman™ may experience poor AMD Crossfire™ scaling when "Super Sampling" is set to 1.5x.
- Need for Speed™ may experience poor scaling or flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode.
Forse il problema delle DirectX 12 è collegato a quello di Far Cry, ma quest'ultimo non è segnalato fra le urgente né riconosciute né risolte.