UFFICIALE Hitman Absolution

Pubblicità
Soprattutto se sei un appassionato di 47 che li ha giocati TUTTI. Dal primo all'ultimo (in questo caso sniper challenge) o blood money ha più senso.
PEr quanto mi riguarda mi arriva da amazon venerdì, ma dubito che avrò tempo di giocarlo...quindi lo inizierò chissà quando, forse qualche oretta la sera di venerdì o sabato.

- - - Updated - - -

Notizie da game informer. In pratica è una pseudo-recensione molto positiva a quanto pare. In particolare sottolineo la frase " Le sfide ambientali, uccisioni, e le uova di Pasqua integrate in ciascun livello forniscono una buona dose di rigiocabilità, ma la nuova modalità contratti è la vera manna in questo senso"

After a six-year hiatus, IO Interactive’s consummate hitman is back in business. Just like its titular assassin, the developer has honed its skills to a razor’s edge, providing the best gameplay the series has seen to date.

Hitman’s clone-filled narrative has always been the series’ weakest link. I was left with mixed feelings about Absolution’s story, which focuses on Agent 47 protecting a young girl from his shadowy agency at the behest of handler-turned-target Diana Burnwood. On one hand, the story ditches most of the sci-fi nonsense of past installments for a more personal narrative and features a solid voice cast. On the other hand, most of the characters are insufferable exaggerations, the dialogue is erratic, and many of the sensationalistic twists are just plain offensive. I get that unsavory henchmen might be prone to using homophobic slurs, but that doesn’t make their usage any less detestable, especially when they’re delivered in a joking manner. The ham-fisted narrative ultimately succeeded in making me dislike the characters I was meant to kill, but the constant attempts to court controversy are unnecessary and unwelcome distractions.

Thankfully, the rest of the game has been improved in virtually every way. Absolution features a lengthy campaign (it took me more than 20 hours to complete) that offers significant incentives for replaying missions. The levels are sprawling, gorgeous, multifaceted playgrounds to hunt down and kill your targets in, and feature some of the most impressive crowds seen this generation.

Better yet, the environments feature numerous kill options, including dropping a massive whale skeleton on an unsuspecting target, impersonating an insane criminal to get thrown into a courthouse jail, and sabotaging an electrical box to zap an unsuspecting henchman as he takes a whiz – sometimes the best hit isn’t the classiest. You also have an armory’s worth of firearms and improvised weapons to take out targets with.

Absolution offers two divergent mission types. Most assassination missions are accompanied by one or more levels where your objective is to infiltrate or exfiltrate a target location. Unlike the original Hitman’s mediocre action diversions, these escape sequences play to the series’ core strengths: using distractions and disguises to traverse the environments sight unseen. These levels are shorter and more linear than the assassination missions, but are still fun.

Absolution adds even more deadly techniques to 47’s repertoire while simultaneously simplifying the series’ cumbersome control scheme. Your instinct power, which lets you spot objects of interest and enemies through walls, cuts down on much of the frustration and radar watching of past installments. Likewise, the new blend ability provides an invaluable security net for evading nosy guards. Even when a botched mission turned into a killing spree, I always felt in complete control of 47, who now performs like the unstoppable killing machine he’s always supposed to have been.

The challenges, environmental kills, and Easter eggs built into each level provide a good deal of replayability, but the new Contracts mode is the real boon in this regard. Creating and uploading your own mission is as fun as playing other players’ contracts, and the scoring system and global leaderboards should be compelling to hardcore fans. It’s still a far cry from an actual level/mission editor, but I can envision spending plenty of hours creating the perfect contract – and many more completing the missions of others.

Despite all of Absolution’s improvements, Hitman still isn’t for everyone. The pace remains slower and more methodical than most action games, and you’ll find yourself reloading checkpoints countless times, in part because they are frustratingly tied to physical locations. If you take a different approach than what the developer had in mind, you may miss them completely. Attaining the rank of Silent Assassin still requires patience, skill, and more than a little trial and error. But while Hitman is still slower than most games, it’s also smarter. Devising a strategy, using the environment and disguises to your advantage, and leaving before anyone knows you’re there are the hallmarks of a perfect hit, and Absolution proves Agent 47 is still gaming’s premier hitman.

- - - Updated - - -

Nuovo video gameplay. SPOILER

[video]http://www.generationgames.altervista.org/multipiattaforma/53-news-archivio/15105-hitman-absolution-nuovo-video-gameplay.html[/video]

Meglio, Meglio. Anche se io l'ho pigliato nuovo.

A solo un giorno dall'uscita di Hitman: Absolution, Square Enix ha annunciato che non ci sarà l'online pass nel nuovo titolo di IO Interactive. Potremo dunque accedere alla modalità Contratti in modo del tutto gratuito, senza riscattare un codice o acquistare l'online pass nel caso si compra il gioco usato.

Ho visto il gameplay di 30 minuti di Hitman, era la prima missione, ed è davvero bello, anche graficamente, e pensare che era la versione 360. Probabilmente han potuto osare di più nei dettagli anche per console dato che il titolo è a ritmo abbastanza lento, visto che è fondamentalmente uno stealth.

Io so solo che domani mi arriva da amazon. Non so come, evidentemente lo avevano prima e non "rispettano" nemmeno i 3 giorni di consegna. Oppure (più probabile) lo hanno mandato a Forlì al loro magazzino (oggi) e me lo mandano solo venerdì, come previsto. In entrambi i casi va bene.

Mi piace.
sono ben felice che per una volta non han pensato all utenza media ma che sono rimasti fedeli al titolo senza trasformarlo nell ennesimo fps ibrido per far tutti contento.
saranno felici i fan della saga (me compreso) e magari se ne aggiungono altri.

Giocato 4 ore. molto bello, mi piace. E poi non è neanche pesante. Con 1680X1050 praticamente tutto su alto è fisso sui 55-60 FPS con un 2500K a 4,0Ghz HD6950 e 8Gb di RAM, + ovviamente SSD. Non ho giocato al primo, ma tutti gli altri si e devo dire che questo gioco ne è degno.

Giocato 4 ore. molto bello, mi piace. E poi non è neanche pesante. Con 1680X1050 praticamente tutto su alto è fisso sui 55-60 FPS con un 2500K a 4,0Ghz HD6950 e 8Gb di RAM, + ovviamente SSD. Non ho giocato al primo, ma tutti gli altri si e devo dire che questo gioco ne è degno.

Se hai un pc vecchio (almeno xp)da parte installa l'1 e giocaci. E' (secondo me) il + complesso di tutti gli hitman, ma anche uno dei più belli....;)

Se hai un pc vecchio (almeno xp)da parte installa l'1 e giocaci. E' (secondo me) il + complesso di tutti gli hitman, ma anche uno dei più belli....;)

Purtroppo (o per fortuna, dipende dai punti di vista) non ho un PC vecchio con XP. Comunque anche Absolution se si vuole diventa molto difficile, infatti si possono scegliere 5 differenti gradi di difficoltà, dove quello più difficile viene segnato come "impossibile".

In realtà io ho tutti gli Hitman su Steam, anche il primo, e girano tranquillamente anche su Windows 8...
Ma è normale che la finestra del forum non permetta di andare a capo? EDIT:non lo fa se setto l'editor WYSIWYG...

Comunque, su Hitman confermo che non è pesantissimo, tutto al massimo a 1920x1080 facevo una media superiore ai 30fps nel benchmark e anche nel primo livello andavo una meraviglia... però poi, improvvisamente, è uscito al dekstop :asd:

Ultima modifica:
Pubblicità
Pubblicità
Indietro