DOMANDA Buongiorno, Mi Si È Aperta Una Pagina Sospetta, Credo Sia Un Finto "virus" Ma È Meglio Chiedere

tavta

Nuovo Utente
Hi, sorry I do not speak Italian, but I will reply in english (I can read your posts using google translate)

I have the same problem, I see the same text (by The99) if clicking on the attached link.

In fact, I don't need the whole URL, even the link until ....info/ will give me the text.

It looks to me that this may just be a fake site, which creates a link based on your google search, so that you find it in your results... and maybe doesn't affect your computer, just scares you...

Can somebody confirm this?

Allegati

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    8.5 KB · Visualizzazioni: 70
M

Mursey

Ospite
Provate a riavviare in modalita' provvisoria e fate una scansione così.
Magari e' una bufala ma adesso c'e' il rischio che qualcosa di infetto nel sistema ci sia quindi non collegate nessun hard-disk o memoria usb.

M

Mursey

Ospite
Hi, sorry I do not speak Italian, but I will reply in english (I can read your posts using google translate)

I have the same problem, I see the same text (by The99) if clicking on the attached link.

In fact, I don't need the whole URL, even the link until ....info/ will give me the text.

It looks to me that this may just be a fake site, which creates a link based on your google search, so that you find it in your results... and maybe doesn't affect your computer, just scares you...

Probably it's a fake but I suggest a complete scan of the system in Safe Mode with Malwarebytes.
Do not connect any usb storage until the system is checked as safe.

LucyMary

Nuovo Utente

Hey man, I'll translate for the others if they don't speak english okay?

Allora, quest'utente ha scritto:

Ciao, scusate non parlo italiano ma risponderò ai vostri post in inglese (posso leggere i vostri post usando google translate)
Io ho lo stesso problema, ho visto lo stesso testo (dei the 99) cliccando sul link che è nell'allegato
In realtà non ho bisogno di tutto l'URL, anche solo il link fino ad ...info/ mi da il testo.
Mi sembra che questo possa essere un sito falso, che crea un link basandosi sulle ricerche di google, così che te lo ritrovi tra i risultati...e forse non colpisce il tuo computer ma è solo per spaventarti
Qualcuno può confermare?

• Mi piace
Reazioni: Lam e Mursey

Lam

Utente Èlite
ho già l'enciclopedia medica per scagliargli contro tutte le sindromi incurabili dalla a alla z:morte:
pensino a criptarsi la vita porcomondo manco a sviluppare clash sarebbero capaci

• Mi piace
Reazioni: LucyMary

LucyMary

Nuovo Utente
by the way me and @LongJohnSilver clicked the link way before you did, both on kickasstorrent, right now we don't know if it's true or it's just an hoax, we installed malware bites anti-ransomware, bit defender anti-ransomware and malwarebites anti-malware.
Tomorrow at 10:37 my 24 hours will expire, if something happens I'll let everyone know.

LucyMary

Nuovo Utente
ho già l'enciclopedia medica per scagliargli contro tutte le sindromi incurabili dalla a alla z:morte:
pensino a criptarsi la vita porcomondo manco a sviluppare clash sarebbero capaci
Sono loro a doverci temere, non sanno che potrebbero prendersi un linfoma!
@tavta if something happens me and @LongJohnSilver are going to curse them so bad with mortal ilnesses they are going to regret it!

• Mi piace
Reazioni: Lam
I

Il cecchino Jackson

Ospite
  • Mi piace
Reazioni: LucyMary

tavta

Nuovo Utente
Thank you all for keeping this thread moving, it's really helpful.

Meanwhile, I talked to a friend and he recommended to do a system restore point. Just checked, but I don't have any recent system restore points (WIN10), but you may consider doing this if you have the option.

If you have the option, I suggest you make an ISO image of your disk before the time runs out. Then if something happens with the data, we know this is not fake, but you have an ISO image of the drive with data which hadn't been encrypted yet.

Then you can mount the ISO image in a different machine/system and just copy the data, without running anything on this image. If you do the image of the disk before anything is encrypted, then the data should be fine. If no executable is run from the "infected disk", then no data should get encrypted.

Lam

Utente Èlite
restore point won't remove the99
ISO backup's a good idea
backup your files ON A REMOVABLE SUPPORT before the time runs out

LucyMary

Nuovo Utente
Thank you all for keeping this thread moving, it's really helpful.

Meanwhile, I talked to a friend and he recommended to do a system restore point. Just checked, but I don't have any recent system restore points (WIN10), but you may consider doing this if you have the option.

If you have the option, I suggest you make an ISO image of your disk before the time runs out. Then if something happens with the data, we know this is not fake, but you have an ISO image of the drive with data which hadn't been encrypted yet.

Then you can mount the ISO image in a different machine/system and just copy the data, without running anything on this image. If you do the image of the disk before anything is encrypted, then the data should be fine. If no executable is run from the "infected disk", then no data should get encrypted.

TRADUZIONE

grazie che tenete il thread aggiornato, è molto d'aiuto.

Nel frattempo ho parlato con un mio amico e mi ha raccomandato di creare un punto di ripristino (?credo? system restore point). Ho appena controllato e non ho nessun punto di ripristino recente, ma potreste considerare di farlo nel caso ne aveste l'opzione.
Se ne avete la possibilità consiglio di creare un immagine ISO del vostro disco prima che il tempo scada. Allora se qualcosa succedesse ai dati, sapremmo che la minaccia non è falsa, ma avreste un immagine ISO con i dati che non ancora sono stati crittografati.
Allora potrete montare l'immagine ISO su un altro sistema e copiare i dati, senza far partire niente su questa immagine. Se farete l'immagine del disco prima della crittografazione dei dati allora i dati dovrebbero essere a posto. Se nessun eseguibile viene avviato dal "disco infettato" allora nessun dato verrebbe crittografato.

LucyMary

Nuovo Utente
Credo che io sarò la prima a scoprire se la minaccia è una cosa reale o solo una trollata

come si crea un immagine ISO dei dati?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I'll be the first one that will know if it's a real menace or just a troll

how do I create an ISO image of my disk?

I

Il cecchino Jackson

Ospite
Ragazzi!
Come vi ha detto anche @Mursey , se veramente c'è un ransomware, e attaccate usb o altro , infetta anche i supporti usb .
L'immagine di sistema : se veramente c'è un ransomware , copiate pure il ransomware.

Se veramente c'è un ransomware , ne avete scoperto uno nuovo .

@LucyMary , grazie , ma a meno che non serva ad altri, penso qui l'inglese lo capiamo tutti, non ti disturbare

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!