problema con GPU vega56

Bignilly

Nuovo Utente
salve a tutti, sono finalmente riuscito a installare Mojave sul mio nuovo computer, ma per farlo ho dovuto fisicamente rimuovere la scheda video ( msi vega 56) e procedere con quella integrata, la intel 630. una volta installato il sistema operativo non da nessun problema ad avviarsi solo con la scheda integrata, ma quando rimonto la vega e provo a far partire mi da sempre lo stesso problema: la ventola comincia lentamente ad aumentare la velocità fino al massimo, i led sulla scheda grafica cominciano a lampeggiare, e nello schermo compare uno strano rumore bianco come quello dei vecchi televisori a tubo catodico e fa accendi e spegni. Ho ovviamente inserito i Kext Lilu e WhatEverGreen , ed in più ho usato lo strumento VegaTAB application per generare i Kext specifici ma niente tutte le volte stesso problema. Che posso fare? allego la foto dello schermo.

Allegati

• WIN_20190506_16_19_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190506_16_19_15_Pro.jpg
    3 MB · Visualizzazioni: 88
U

Utente cancellato 368991

Ospite
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ga-graphics-card-to-get-for-hs-mojave.259867/

Prova:

These steps have been updated for Mac OS version 10.11, “El Capitan”. See below for differences for previous versions of the system.

1. Download the patch-edid.rb script from the forums thread above, or download Andrew Daugherity’s improved patch-edid.rb script from his github page. Put the script in your home directory.
  2. Disable “rootless” mode, you can follow these instructions: How to modify System Integrity Protection in El Capitan.
  3. Reboot.
  4. Connect only the external monitor(s) in question, if you can (I closed my MacBook lid, for example). The script will make override files for any connected monitor.
  5. Type “ruby patch-edid.rb” in Terminal.
  6. A new folder will be created in your home directory. Move it into the “/System/Library/Displays/Contents/Resources/Overrides” folder. You may have to create the Resources and Overrides folders. If Finder tells you that you are overwriting an existing folder, consider backing it up first.
  7. Restart your computer. The picture quality should be fixed from this point.
  8. Re-enable “rootless” mode, the instructions are available on the same guide: How to modify System Integrity Protection in El Capitan.
  9. Reboot. Enjoy your monitor.
To undo the changes, either delete the folder you had copied to the Overrides folder (if it didn’t already exist) or replace it with the folder you had backed up. You will need to re-enable rootless mode to do this.

Earlier versions of Mac OS X <<< Sierra/Mojave/etc.
The process is a little more straightforward. There are two differences to the steps above:

1. You do not need to disable/re-enable rootless mode and perform the subsequent reboots.
  2. The overrides folder location is “/System/Library/Displays/Overrides”.

Ci sono discussioni simili a riguardo, dai un'occhiata!

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!