Help! Gpu crash in games

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Drako Master

Nuovo Utente
i have a big problem with my high-end pc, mount a 1080 ti xtreme aorus, i7 8700k, ram 16 gb g.skill.
With monitor benq of some times ago, connected with dvi cable its all ok, with a tv (cable dvi to hdmi) or with my new monitor alienware 34'' 3440x1440 100hz 1ms (cable hdmi or d port) the games glithes and crashes, i have problem with direct x (and games crashes) sometimes appear an error that the graphics card is disconnected (and games crashes) i already try to reset the pc and all drivers.
the games crashes when the gpu work most, in the menu pre game 0 problem, i don't know what kind of problem it is, it seems a gpu malfunction.
i tried final fantasy xiv online and crash after 5 minutes, if i play something heavy like battlefield V ( i repeate that whit dvi to dvi 0 problem) in the exact moment that the game pass of initial cutscenes to real play, the game block and then crash

• Mi piace
Reazioni: mattia2508

mattia2508

Utente Attivo
CPU
AMD PhenomII 965 BE
Dissipatore
Cooler Master Hyper 412s
Scheda Madre
ASRock 990FX Extreme 3
HDD
MAXTOR 500Gb + Seagate Barracuda 2TB green
RAM
Corsair 2*4gb ddr3-1600mhz LP
GPU
Sapphire Radeon HD7850 2GB GDDR5 @1.16 CORE @1.35 VRAM @1.190V
Audio
integrata
Monitor
Samsung SyncMaster T22B300
PSU
XFX PRO-550W ( CHE NON HA MAI TICCHETTATO )
Case
Cooler Master ELITE 430 + 2 COOLER MASTER FAN 120mm
OS
Windows 10 x64
Can You try your pc on other monitors? If it will eventually work the gpu Is fine. If ti won't you will Be better to ask for a warranty rapair

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!