PROBLEMA Emoji su Google Chrome?

fbmafu

Utente Attivo
Ho editato alcuni documenti Google Docs e Fogli da un Mac. La visualizzazione dei medesimi documenti su Mac mi permette di vedere alcune Emoji che non sono più visibili su Windows. In particolar modo non riesco a vedere le bandiere dei paesi, che su Windows compaiono come "scritte".

Sapreste dirmi se devo installare qualcosa?

1579695146234.png

Dovrei vedere la bandiera dell'australia.

Moffetta88

Moderatore
Staff Forum
Utente Èlite
CPU
i5-4690
Dissipatore
DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX
Scheda Madre
MSI Z97 U3 PLUS
HDD
KINGSTON SSD KC400 240GB
RAM
24GB BALLISTIX SPORT @2133MHz
GPU
STRIX GTX980 DC2OC
Audio
INTEGRATA
Monitor
AOC G2590VXQ
PSU
BEQUIET! System Power 7 500W
Case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55
Periferiche
NESSUNA
Net
EOLO 100
OS
UBUNTU/WINDOWS11
Prima sul mac usavi chrome o safari? Se avevi chrome è possibile che tu stessi usando un'estensione per visualizzarli
Perchè non tutte le emoji vengono viste
Di fatto se tu con chrome fai click con il destro in qualsiasi blocco di testo, anche qui sul forum, la prima dicitura è EMOJI. Qui trovi tutte le emoji supportate nativamente.

fbmafu

Utente Attivo
Prima sul mac usavi chrome o safari? Se avevi chrome è possibile che tu stessi usando un'estensione per visualizzarli
Perchè non tutte le emoji vengono viste
Di fatto se tu con chrome fai click con il destro in qualsiasi blocco di testo, anche qui sul forum, la prima dicitura è EMOJI. Qui trovi tutte le emoji supportate nativamente.

Ti taggo ancora, perché, nonostante abbia installato l'estensione... purtroppo su Chrome (da Windows) continuo a non vedere alcuna emoticon, la solo un codice.

Moffetta88

Moderatore
Staff Forum
Utente Èlite
CPU
i5-4690
Dissipatore
DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX
Scheda Madre
MSI Z97 U3 PLUS
HDD
KINGSTON SSD KC400 240GB
RAM
GPU
STRIX GTX980 DC2OC
Audio
INTEGRATA
Monitor
AOC G2590VXQ
PSU
Case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55
Periferiche
NESSUNA
Net
EOLO 100
OS
UBUNTU/WINDOWS11
allora ho paura che siano emoji solo di macos

Moffetta88

Moderatore
Staff Forum
Utente Èlite
CPU
i5-4690
Dissipatore
DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX
Scheda Madre
MSI Z97 U3 PLUS
HDD
KINGSTON SSD KC400 240GB
RAM
GPU
STRIX GTX980 DC2OC
Audio
INTEGRATA
Monitor
AOC G2590VXQ
PSU
Case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55
Periferiche
NESSUNA
Net
EOLO 100
OS
UBUNTU/WINDOWS11
nope, non vedo niente

Moffetta88

Moderatore
Staff Forum
Utente Èlite
CPU
i5-4690
Dissipatore
DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX
Scheda Madre
MSI Z97 U3 PLUS
HDD
KINGSTON SSD KC400 240GB
RAM
GPU
STRIX GTX980 DC2OC
Audio
INTEGRATA
Monitor
AOC G2590VXQ
PSU
Case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55
Periferiche
NESSUNA
Net
EOLO 100
OS
UBUNTU/WINDOWS11

The flag emojis may not render regardless of what you do, depending on the platform (rather than merely the browser and/or the browser font). To find out, go to https://emojipedia.org/search/?q=emoji+flags and look at the rendering of the emoji flag for Djibouti, to the left of the text "Flag: Djibouti".

If you see an image of a flag all is well but if you only see DJ then the emoji flags may not be supported. I visited that page on an iPad, Linux Mint 18.2 and Windows 10, and this is what I found:

• The Djibouti flag emoji rendered on the iPad.
  • The Djibouti flag was rendered as DJ on Linux Mint 18.2 using Firefox.
  • The Djibouti flag was rendered as DJ on Windows 10 using Firefox, although this was expected since "Microsoft doesn't support any country flags on Windows, instead showing the two-letter country codes".
So if you only want to render emoji flags in the browser on Apple platforms you should be fine, and if you want to render emoji flags in the browser on Windows it will render the two character country code instead. I'm not sure about the situation on Linux since although it didn't work for me in my environment, I couldn't find anything explicitly stating that it should or should not work.

An alternative to using Unicode emoji flags if you need this working on all platforms is to download free emojis which are actually just small png images. Here are some samples for the Argentinian flag.

• Mi piace
Reazioni: fbmafu

fbmafu

Utente Attivo

The flag emojis may not render regardless of what you do, depending on the platform (rather than merely the browser and/or the browser font). To find out, go to https://emojipedia.org/search/?q=emoji+flags and look at the rendering of the emoji flag for Djibouti, to the left of the text "Flag: Djibouti".

If you see an image of a flag all is well but if you only see DJ then the emoji flags may not be supported. I visited that page on an iPad, Linux Mint 18.2 and Windows 10, and this is what I found:

• The Djibouti flag emoji rendered on the iPad.
  • The Djibouti flag was rendered as DJ on Linux Mint 18.2 using Firefox.
  • The Djibouti flag was rendered as DJ on Windows 10 using Firefox, although this was expected since "Microsoft doesn't support any country flags on Windows, instead showing the two-letter country codes".
So if you only want to render emoji flags in the browser on Apple platforms you should be fine, and if you want to render emoji flags in the browser on Windows it will render the two character country code instead. I'm not sure about the situation on Linux since although it didn't work for me in my environment, I couldn't find anything explicitly stating that it should or should not work.

An alternative to using Unicode emoji flags if you need this working on all platforms is to download free emojis which are actually just small png images. Here are some samples for the Argentinian flag.

Grazie.
Insomma, niente da fare. Bene così.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!