Monitor
Samsung 24
PSU
Thermaltake 750 W
Case
Cooler Master Trooper
OS
Windows 8
Beh ci credo che la batte...ci mancherebbe pure. Non ti si puo' dire che e' un cattivo acquisto, i soldi son tuoi e ci fa logicamente quello che vuoi.

Elementale

Utente Attivo
In effetti..... non e' da tutti spendere 2 milioni (o quasi) per avere qualche fps in più (oltre i 35 sono sboronate imo).
C'e' da dire che con 2 di quelle skede te ne vai tranqui per 3 anni sempre che non ti esca la gt 6900 gt ultra professional limited edition oc da 800 euri !!!! LOOOOOL
scherzoooooo
ciauz

D

DIDAC

Ospite
Ma nel link allegato, nei test di comparazione, c'è la 800 e non la 850 dell'ATI.
Perchè dici quindi che batte la 850 ? :boh:
Ciao

DIDAC

pescedimarzo

Utente Attivo
Manolo ha detto:
Beh ci credo che la batte...ci mancherebbe pure. Non ti si puo' dire che e' un cattivo acquisto, i soldi son tuoi e ci fa logicamente quello che vuoi.
Con tutta la roBBa che ha sul quel PC :eek: , farebbe fuoco e fiamme anche se montasse una singola skedaccia a 64bit :D !

Complimenti ;) !

T

Toby

Ospite
Sapete che non ne sò mezza, ma mi sembra un confronto un pò impari, 2 capacità elaborative contro 1.....

Secondo me ne confronto 1 a 1 non ci sarebbero storie...

Reviews
RADEON® X850 – The Performance Leader
Techreport.com
“As most of you know, I rarely recommend that anyone actually purchase a $549 video card like the Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition, or even a $499 card like the X850 XT. That's a very high price to pay when there are better values to be had at $399 and below. However, if you want to have the fastest single graphics card available, the Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition is it. The X850 XT PE came out on top in the majority of our tests, and it did especially well when 4X antialiasing and 8X anisotropic filtering were enabled. The most notable exception was Doom 3, where the GeForce 6800 Ultra was faster, but not by all that much. ATI's decision to use application-specific optimizations in its video drivers, as NVIDIA has done for some time now, has allowed the Radeons to close the gap in Doom 3.”

Hexus.net
“It doesn't get faster than X850 XT Platinum Edition, it's as simple as that. Overall, ATI raise the bar yet again. Performance is incredible, the cooler made nary a peep above its settled speed in my test system and I have a lot of lust for dual DVI right now.”

DriverHeaven.net
“With the release of the X850XTPE our results show that in recent games ATI has regained a clear performance lead over Nvidia's current competing product.”

HardOCP.com
“Make no bones about it, the RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition can easily best the NVIDIA 6800Ultra in many of today’s latest 3D gaming titles and Catalyst driver maturation is evident in these latest evaluations.”

Anandtech.com
“The RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition basically offers smoother playability at 1600 x 1200 in all of today's games (including Half Life 2 and Doom 3) than either of the previous reigning champions, the RADEON X800 XT and the GeForce 6800 Ultra.”

hothardware.com
“The ATI RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition is a powerful graphics card that is more than capable of playing all of today's popular games at high resolutions with great frame rates. Based on the benchmarks we ran here today, we could make the argument that the X850 XT Platinum Edition is the fastest consumer-level video card ever built.”

trustedreviews.com
“The RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition does exactly what ATI wants it to – it raises the bar on 3D graphics performance once more, without the need to resort to dual cards or custom motherboards.”

pcwelt.de
“Overall we could measure a performance difference of ATI’s new flagship of 8% compared to its predecessor RADEON X800 XT. NVidia’s fastest chip, the GeForce 6800 Ultra, is left behind by the RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition by a noticeable margin.”

RADEON® X850 - Cool and Quiet
HardOCP.com
“What is good about this system is that it keeps with the natural flow of air inside your case by pulling air in from the rear of the card, at the end where the power connector is, which is typically where you have front case fans pulling air in, and it blows the air out the back of the case. This is a typical airflow setup we find most enthusiasts to have. The RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition cooling solution will be exhausting its thermal load outside of the case, helping to keep it cool, instead of adding to an already hot enclosure. This also means it will not be pulling in the “dirty” air from the back of your case like the GeForceFX 5800Ultra did.”

FiringSquad.com
“As you’ve no doubt seen in our screenshots, the X850 XT Platinum Edition, like the GeForce 6800 Ultra, is a two-slot graphics card, so you’ll need to leave the PCI-E or PCI slot adjacent to your PCI-E x16 slot empty in order for the card to fit properly. In our opinion, this isn’t a big deal, as most enthusiasts leave the slot empty anyway for improved airflow. The large cooler is a ducted design that draws in air from within your system case, then ejects it out the back of your system. This means that the X850 XT PE’s cooler helps to keep your case cool, as hot air is removed from your chassis.”

The Tech Report
"In intense 3D gaming and benchmarking sessions, even with relatively warm ambient temperatures, the X850 XT PE was generally quieter than a GeForce 6800 Ultra, which isn't bad company to keep.“

RADEON® X850 - Low Power Consumption
HardOCP.com
“However, the power cable is a testament to how power friendly this video card actually is. As you can see, this card does use the 6 pin PCI-Express power cable, but it only requires one Molex cable to be plugged in. This in comparison to a GeForce 6800Ultra PCI-Express video card, which requires two Molex cables to be plugged into the 6 pin PCI-Express power cable. The total wattage required by the card under a full load should fall short of 90 watts.”

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Ludus

Utente Èlite
CPU
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Dissipatore
Corsair h100i rgb pro xt
Scheda Madre
Gigabyte Aorus B550i
HDD
Sabrent rocket m2 1TB gen4
RAM
Crucial Ballistix 2 x 16GB 3600mhz cl14
GPU
AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Monitor
LG 27gn850
PSU
Silverstone SX700-PT
Case
Streacom DA2 v2 Black
Net
Fastweb FTTH 1Gbit
singolarmente perde in tutti i test la 6800u :eek: che poi oltretutto è una x800xt che c'è una bella differenza con una x850xt pe :rolleyes:
cmq secondo me le ultra le hai pagate 700€ in più delle mie GT che le mie avranno le tue stesse frequenze. secondo me 700€ buttati. facevi prima a prenderti le GT.

Ludus

Utente Èlite
CPU
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Dissipatore
Corsair h100i rgb pro xt
Scheda Madre
Gigabyte Aorus B550i
HDD
RAM
GPU
AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Monitor
LG 27gn850
PSU
Silverstone SX700-PT
Case
Streacom DA2 v2 Black
Net
Fastweb FTTH 1Gbit
a sorry sono 600€ non 700€ :D
tu 656x2=1312€ io 730€ comprese sped. :D tutte e due.

Manolo De Agostini

Redazione
CPU
Intel Core i7 4770
Scheda Madre
MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
HDD
SSD Samsung 840 250 GB
RAM
8 GB
GPU
Zotac GeForce GTX 770 AMP!
Audio
Integrato Realtek
Monitor
Samsung 24
PSU
Thermaltake 750 W
Case
Cooler Master Trooper
OS
Windows 8
Generale Andrea ha detto:
Caro risparmio l' iva quindi da 1300 diventa 1100 e poi dentro ce doom 3 e una web cam!

Che risparmio e che guadagno... :D

Ludus

Utente Èlite
CPU
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Dissipatore
Corsair h100i rgb pro xt
Scheda Madre
Gigabyte Aorus B550i
HDD
RAM
GPU
AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Monitor
LG 27gn850
PSU
Silverstone SX700-PT
Case
Streacom DA2 v2 Black
Net
Fastweb FTTH 1Gbit
e secondo te l'iva te la scaricano subito? se per questo anche io la scarico ma faccio i prezzi pieni. -_-
bella manolo :D cmq pure a me ci sono la roba dentro ben 3 giochi e mi pare 6 programmi :D

Generale Andrea

Bannato a Vita
Bhe senti.... da 1300 a 1100 ci sono 200 euro di risparmio; poi volendo vendi i 2 doom 3 e 1 webcam e recuperi minimo altri 100 euro.....! E poi a me non sposta 1300 a 700!

GEBBINO

Utente Attivo
:D :D se parliamo di miglior acquisti..... il primo posto è mio :D :D
due 6600gt a 270 euro..e vanno come delle schegge...
certo non sono come due 6800 ultra ne come due 6800 gt.. ma come una 6800 gt..... SI :D

e chi si accontenta gode :lol:

GEBBINO

Utente Attivo
certo sono d'accordo.. ma a quel prezzo ho preferito fare cosi... passerò alle 6800 quando caleranno di prezzo... per adesso mi accontento :cool:

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!