PROBLEMA NAT CON TIM

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Michele Mundo

Nuovo Utente
Salve ho un problema con un gioco, mi da sempre NAT RISTRETTO O MODERATO. Sul forum ufficiale mi da questa soluzione per aprire il nat, ho telecom ma non capisco cosa devo fare, qualcuno potrebbe spiegarmi i passaggi? Vi ringrazio in anticipo

I'm gonna go and try to explain how to make your
Nat Open, but I'm gonna tell you first that having the Nat Open doesn't help to find better matches, or at least, I don't seem to be able to play any other kind of game besides TMD. Well, here we go:

1. First of all go to: Free Help Forwarding Ports to try to understand how to open ports in your router. Once you know how, these are the ports I've opened:

Open these ports to an IP of your choosing between (the last number) 50 and 100. Example: 192.168.0.50~100. I know this IP is not the one on your computer right now, but it will be.

• 5000 UDP
  • 7777 UDP
  • 8700 UDP
  • 8701 UDP
  • 9000 UDP
  • 13000 UDP
  • 13002 UDP
  • 14001 TCP/UDP
  • 30000 – 30099 UDP
  • 88 UDP
  • 3074 TCP/UDP
  • 53 TCP/UDP
  • 80 UDP
  • 500 UDP
  • 3544 UDP
  • 4500 UDP
  • 50889 UDP
  • 50889 TCP
  • 63673 UDP
Don't mind the UDP/TCP thing, just open both for each port and you will be ok, and is easier.

2. Second thing to do: make you PC connection to the internet a static IP one. I don't know about all the routers, but modern one should come with the option of assigning a public IP for every device connected to it, but this IP is not static, is dynamic, so when you turn off the router and/or the PC it changes. So, the thing you must do is find where you can define the IP that the DHCPreserves to assign every device and reduce that number just so your new IP, the one you are going to put in your PC is not among them. For example, the common numbers are from 192.168.0.10 to 192.168.0.199. Reduce that like 192.168.0.49, so you have at least 30 IPs that are gonna be assigned to other devices.

3. Now, third step. Go to your internet connection, right click on the icon, open network and sharing center. There you click on the connection you are using, and then properties. Click on Internet protocol V4, and click properties. Click on "use the following IP address". Here you have to introduce the IP of your choosing, for example 192.168.0.50. Subnet mask 255.255.255.0 or the one you use, then put in the gateway the IP you use to connect to your router. All the info you need, if you don't know already, you can get it from the command "ipconfig" in a cmd prompt. (search cmd, copy paste ipconfig, see the results). Now to the DNS, there I put the Google ones: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Click Ok, Ok, Ok.

4. Four step, find the DMZ in your router. I don't know if every router would have this, but normally is in the firewall section. If you find an option to use DMZ, the only thing left to do is put your new IP in there and restart the router.

This is how I managed to make my NAT open, but like I said, it doesn't help much. I can't find any game in KOTH or other types of matches unless is TDM, but at least is a little bit faster to find people in that.

If anyone has any questions, you know where to find me.

I

il velo di Maya

Ospite
Ciao!

Telecom non esiste più. Ora è diventata Tim.

Lascia disattivato il DMZ.

Hai la fibra di Tim?

Michele Mundo

Nuovo Utente
ciao si Tim l'avevo anche scritto nel testo della discussione :D Non ho fibra ma una 7 mb orrenda.. Io non so cosa fare in questa guida onestamente, mi sai spiegare qualcosa tu?

I

il velo di Maya

Ospite
ciao si Tim l'avevo anche scritto nel testo della discussione :D Non ho fibra ma una 7 mb orrenda.. Io non so cosa fare in questa guida onestamente, mi sai spiegare qualcosa tu?

Che modem/router hai?

Se il Nat è ristretto o moderato bisogna aprire delle porte nel tuo modem/router ed è per questo che ti ho chiesto che modem/router hai.

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!