Gta 5 stutter problems/ hard disk problem?

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

panzer88

Nuovo Utente
i have a mid 2011 mac (with win 10) (8gb of ram/ 512mb vram/original apple hard disk)and i played a lot of gta 5 this summer. the problem is that since the last update (the police and robbers update) there were a lot of stutters, not poor frame rates. its like if the game slows down a lot and in some instances it also completely stop for a few seconds, i tried to close everything not related to gta 5 but it was no better. i tried to open task manager to see it when i play and it says that the hard disk is at 100 per cent when it has never been like this before. maybe my hard disk is a little ''tired''? (i play with minimum settings/window mode and it used to have 40ish fps) the online is literally unplayable and offline is ''playable'' but after some minutes you really get tired of the stutters

EdwardTheGamer

Bestemmy
Utente Èlite
CPU
AMD FX 6300
Scheda Madre
ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX
HDD
Crucial MX500 + Hitachi Ultrastar + Toshiba P300
RAM
2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GPU
AMD Sapphire RX 580 8GB
Monitor
1080p@60hz
PSU
Sharkoon Silentstorm Icewind 550W
OS
Winzozz 10
i have a mid 2011 mac (with win 10) (8gb of ram/ 512mb vram/original apple hard disk)and i played a lot of gta 5 this summer. the problem is that since the last update (the police and robbers update) there were a lot of stutters, not poor frame rates. its like if the game slows down a lot and in some instances it also completely stop for a few seconds, i tried to close everything not related to gta 5 but it was no better. i tried to open task manager to see it when i play and it says that the hard disk is at 100 per cent when it has never been like this before. maybe my hard disk is a little ''tired''? (i play with minimum settings/window mode and it used to have 40ish fps) the online is literally unplayable and offline is ''playable'' but after some minutes you really get tired of the stutters
Hi,
this is the Tom's Hardware Italy forum, you should go to https://forums.tomshardware.com

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!