Dishonored " ^^Failed to find object 'Package None.**UI_Loading' "

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

ManuMaker

Utente Attivo
Ciao ragazzi di recente ho installato Dishonored Game Of The Year Edition ma mi dà questo errore:
33ljhiv.png

Sapete come risolverlo? Ho già guardato in giro ma non sono proprio riuscito a trovare una soluzione...vi ringrazio in anticipo.

Italicus Magnus

Pater Patriae
Utente Èlite
CPU
i7 7700K
Dissipatore
Noctua NH-D15
Scheda Madre
ASRock Z270 Taichi
HDD
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
RAM
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200
GPU
2070 Strix Super 08G
Audio
Onkyo A-9010
Monitor
BenQ XL2430T
PSU
Corsair HX750i
Case
Corsair Obsidian 900D
Periferiche
Logitech G900, Sennheiser HD 700, Filco Majestouch Ninja
Net
FTTC 100/20
OS
Win 10 Pro
Il gioco e' craccato? Dalla destinazione di installazione sembrerebbe di si

Dacky

Utente Attivo
CPU
ryzen 5 3600
Dissipatore
hyper 212 led
Scheda Madre
b450 gaming max plus msi
HDD
ssd 512 silicon power
RAM
16 gb ddr4 3600mhz vengeance rgb pro
GPU
rtx 2060 super
PSU
focus gx 550
Periferiche
g502 proteus spectrum
OS
windows 13
Metti immagini sotto spoiler

U

Utente cancellato 368991

Ospite
1. Backed up the game for reinstall.
2. Installed the following files that are found in the game folder that will be lost with step 4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Redist (Note. These files are normally installed during the game’s install process, but normally the user is unaware that they did install do to the developer’s installer sequence)
a. vcredist_x64
b. vcredist_x86_2005sp1
c. vcredist_x86_2008sp1
3. Restarted the system.
4. Uninstalled the game.
5. Enabled cloud sync.
6. Restarted the system.
7. Restore the game. (I noticed that a file downloaded during this process through STEAM)
8. Restart the system.
9. Go to the game’s Win32 folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32
10. Run compatibility mode. (Note. Make sure that only previous Windows versions are selected and nothing else during the selection process, also the reinstall of the game will default all settings in the compatibility mode tab if you made any prior attempts with this mode.)
11. (For me) The game finally opened using Windows 7 in windowed mode.
12. Go to the video option settings and changed them appropriately.
13. Disable compatibility mode.

ManuMaker

Utente Attivo
Il gioco e' craccato? Dalla destinazione di installazione sembrerebbe di si
Si ma ovviamente posseggo legalmente una copia, solo che non mi è possibile scaricarla (per un problema di account e codici di attivazione), trovo quindi legittimo poter chiedere aiuto.
Post unito automaticamente:

1. Backed up the game for reinstall.
2. Installed the following files that are found in the game folder that will be lost with step 4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Redist (Note. These files are normally installed during the game’s install process, but normally the user is unaware that they did install do to the developer’s installer sequence)
a. vcredist_x64
b. vcredist_x86_2005sp1
c. vcredist_x86_2008sp1
3. Restarted the system.
4. Uninstalled the game.
5. Enabled cloud sync.
6. Restarted the system.
7. Restore the game. (I noticed that a file downloaded during this process through STEAM)
8. Restart the system.
9. Go to the game’s Win32 folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dishonored\Binaries\Win32
10. Run compatibility mode. (Note. Make sure that only previous Windows versions are selected and nothing else during the selection process, also the reinstall of the game will default all settings in the compatibility mode tab if you made any prior attempts with this mode.)
11. (For me) The game finally opened using Windows 7 in windowed mode.
12. Go to the video option settings and changed them appropriately.
13. Disable compatibility mode.

Grazie mille!

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!