auricolare bluetooth multipoint compatibile con iPhone

P_il_musicante

Utente Attivo
HDD
Salve sto cercando un auricolare bluetooth che supporti due dispositivi contemporaneamente

non sono molto aggiornato su questi auricolari
a me servirebbe uno universale che supporti qualsiasi telefonino poichè ho un iPhone 3gs e un Nokia Supernova

ho trovato qualche modello interessante

nokia BH218
samsung HM1500

antrambi hanno il filo quindi il ricevitore bluetooth rimarrebbe lontano dall'orecchio

che ne pensate di questi due modelli?
sono compatibili con iphone?
conoscete altri simili?
esistono dei modelli che hanno anche la vibrazione sul ricevitore?

grazie

Corvus

Utente Attivo
CPU
Intel Core i7 920 Processor- Cooling by CM Hyper N520
Scheda Madre
EVGA x58 3x SLI
HDD
WD Velociraptor 300GB
RAM
Corsair XMS3 3x2GB DDR3 1333MHz
GPU
EVGA GTX 580
Audio
Loigitech x230
Monitor
Samsung S27A950D
PSU
Corsair AX850
Case
Cooler Master Cosmos S
OS
Windows 7 x64
Ciao, allora anche io sto cercando auricolari bluetooth che supportano due dispositivi assieme, ho trovato questo.

Per facilita riporto un commento:

"Colin,
As with most blogs you got some good and a lot of incorrect info.

Here are the real facts:

Virtually any Bluetooth (BT) headset can be paired to multiple devices. Pairing means that the headset and the device recognize each other and have the capability to make a connection. However the vast majority of BT headsets can only be connected to one paired device at a time.

The only exception are headsets that have the Multipoint feature. These allow you to connect to 2 devices simultaneously. The only devices that I am aware of (and I am pretty well informed...) that have Multipoint are the Jabra BT8010, Jabra JX-10 Series II, Jabra BT5010 and Jabra BT5020. The Plantronics Voyager 510 uses Multipoint, but the 2nd device is their landline hub. The Jabra BT5020 is a behind-the-ear model and essentially the replacement of the BT250v, so you should take a look at that.

A few "cleanups":
- Contrary to Matt Green's statement Multipoint is not related to the BT 2.0 spec: earlier BT specs can do Multipoint as well and more importantly: most headsets that are based on the BT 2.0 spec DO NOT have Multipoint.
- Contrary to what wahlau says the HBH DS970 does not support Multipoint.

Hope this helps."

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!