PROBLEMA headphones started acting weirdly on pc

Filippo Rebesco

Nuovo Utente
Hi, i have a custom pc build with windows 10. i've had this setup since 2 years now and i've never had problems; last month i didnt use my pc and yesterdy, when i turned it on after this month, i connected my headphones (razer kraken pro v.2) and at start they worked fine, but the built in microphone didnt pick up myu voice but the sounds of the desktopm, so my friends in voicechat would hear themselves and the game audio. i tried to fiux it reistalling the driver audio and by playing with the audio properties and i managed to get my mic back working, nbut now all the audio coming from the headphones is distorted (little bit like earrape) and its playing only by the right side. pls help, io've tried virtually anything from reistalling drivers to installing different audio apps the one i always used is realtek high definitiuon audio but for some reason now it doesent work properly. tried to play with the proiperties but nothing, this is happening with all the headphones, i've started thinking it may be the jack but on other devices all headphones work. i cleaned the ports on my computer and still no luck... i'm considering a fomrat... PLS HELP

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!