- I7 920@4Ghz
- Scheda Madre
- ssd OCZ 120gb + 1,5TB Seagate
- 3*2Gb G.Skill 2000
- Gainward GTX 285
- T7900 su Audio On Board
- iiyama 27
- Corsair HX1000
- 7 ultimate 64bit
① Graphic Power Load Meter: Displays power between 30 to 800W in 4 stages.
② Numeric Power Load Display: Numerically displays power between 30 and 800W.
(The Numeric Power Load Display will read “LLL”when an overflow occurs. “LLL”indicates power loads beyond the unit’s measurable range.)
③ Fan Status Display: The Fan’s operation status is indicated with animated propeller images.
④ Fan Channels
⑤ RPM Display: During RPM Setting, RPM is displayed in units of 60RPM, and actual operational RPM is displayed in units of 10RPM.
⑥ Temperature Display: Displays temperature readings between -9 °C and +99 °C
⑦ Jog Wheel: Used for adjusting Fan RPM. RPM can be set from 1000 to 5940RPM in units of 60RPM.
⑧ Mode Button: Used for selecting a Fan Channel and saving the Fan RPM setting.
Ecco il link
Un bel gioiellino che ne dite?
1. Real time display of power consumption.
2. Four sensors for temperature monitoring and display.
3. Monitoring and control of one PWM fan and three standard fans.
4. Alarm system to notify non-operation of any of the fans.
5. Fan’s operation status indicated with animated propeller images.