Should I use a tempered glass screen protector with the S10e?

Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

KeThomas91

Nuovo Utente
I'm hard on my phones and drop them a lot. I have used a tempered glass screen protector with previous models I had (S3, S5, S7) and found them necessary. But that was when it was just a piece of glass you could stick on.

I've now bought two screen protectors (purportedly case friendly, because I have a case) on Amazon that I thought were like that, but both have come with glue and a UV light to cure the glue, and this is making me nervous. What if I screw up the installation? It seems pretty irreversible.

And why does the S10e need this special installation process, when it doesn't have the in-screen fingerprint detector?

Plus, maybe they've gotten better at making the screens durable than in previous models?

So far the plastic protector it comes with is doing a good job at preventing scratches, but it starting to develop bubbles and defects and it's getting annoying.

So my questions are 1) do I need a glass screen protector? 2) if so, do I need one with the glue and the UV light and all that? and 3) which one should I get?

RedBeret

Utente Èlite
CPU
I5-14600K
Dissipatore
DeepCool LS720
Scheda Madre
MSI Z790 Gaming pro wifi
HDD
SK hynix 1Gb (OS) + SK hynix 2Gb (Game)
RAM
Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 32Gb (CMH32GX5M2B6400C32)
GPU
Asus Dual RTX4070
Monitor
Smart Tv TCL 50QM8B 50"
PSU
Corsair RM750e
Case
Fractal Design North Chalk White Tempered glass
OS
windows 11
actually I m not a expert in the field... but I stop to use screen protection because annoying me a lot !!!
so, in my opinion you have to try without screen protection . I know those smartphone are expensive but have to try man !!:rock1:

the only advice I can give you ! sorry man :ok:

p.s. they are resistant but there is always a limit !! then they break !

Ultima modifica:

RedBeret

Utente Èlite
CPU
I5-14600K
Dissipatore
DeepCool LS720
Scheda Madre
MSI Z790 Gaming pro wifi
HDD
SK hynix 1Gb (OS) + SK hynix 2Gb (Game)
RAM
Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 32Gb (CMH32GX5M2B6400C32)
GPU
Asus Dual RTX4070
Monitor
Smart Tv TCL 50QM8B 50"
PSU
Corsair RM750e
Case
Fractal Design North Chalk White Tempered glass
OS
windows 11
c'ho provato:asd:

• Mi piace
Reazioni: Mursey
Stato
Discussione chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!