PROBLEMA Msi x570 gaming plus

Marcellino Colonna

Nuovo Utente
Buonasera a tutti ragazzi, volevo chiedervi un opinione riguardo a questa scheda madre...
Praticamente l'ho acquistata e ho assemblato tutto il pc e ho notato anche nei settaggi nel bios delle ventole che il dissipatore piccolino frozr che monta va costantemente a piu di 5000 rpm anche se le temperature sono di 40 gradi ed è impostata su silent
Ho aggiornato il bio ma niente, è difettosa secondo voi? O posso provare altro? IMG_20200822_144213.jpeg

Inviato da Redmi Note 9S tramite App ufficiale di Tom\'s Hardware Italia Forum

Ottoore

Utente Èlite
CPU
I7 2700K @4.7
Dissipatore
Noctua NH-D14
Scheda Madre
GA-Z77X-UD5H
HDD
Samsung 840 Pro 256 Gb+ Raid 0 WD RE4 500gb
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2133 @9-9-9-27
GPU
Gtx 1060
Audio
Asus Essence ST+ Beyerdynamic 990pro
PSU
Evga g2 750w
Case
Cooler Master Haf XM
Periferiche
Varmilo Va87m + Razer DA
Net
Vdsl 200 Mbps
OS
Windows 7 64 bit
Pare tu non sia l' unico ed, in questi 4 casi ( tutti relativi a mainboard msi), il problema è di assemblaggio

I had same issue with MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI. Chipset were running 100% (~5600 rpm) since day one. No matter what modes I changed in BIOS (manual, silent, balanced) it just stayed constantly at around 5600 rpm. At first I didn't even noticed that, and I thought my PC is so noisy because of 6 other fans. Until my friend bought same motherboard and we started to talk about fan speeds, and he said his chipset fan doesn't even spin until 75C+ . I was like "wtf", mine is constantly at 5600 rpm.

So I started to look for issues. Started with BIOS updates, reset defaults, unplugged chipset fan etc. Nothing helped.

Until, I closely inspected chipset fan socket and noticed that socket has 3 pin needles on motherboard, but fan header has 4 pin holes. Socket is so small that you can barely inspect it, and just on corner I barely noticed bent 4th pin needle. I carefully bent it back with needle and carefully plugged fan header back in and IT WORKED! Now chipset fan modes works perfectly and its controllable, and suddenly my PC is so silent.

It means that socket pins were bent already from factory, because fan header were pre-installed and plugged in already when I unboxed my motherboard.

Poco sotto:

@CodeKJ I had the same exact problem today. The chipset fan was stuck at max RPM no matter what I did in the BIOS. I did what you suggested and pulled out the header for the fan. Sure enough, only 3 were connected and the 4th was bent just as you described. I had to disconnect and remove the motherboard from the case entirely in order to get a good angle and some light in there, but I managed to use a needle to bend the pin back and reconnect the header properly. The fan is now working fine.

I don't know who or what connects that header in the factory, but the process is clearly broken. The header was jammed in there with that 4th pin bent to the side.

Nel caso tu non sappia l' inglese: questi 4 ragazzi hanno trovato il quarto pin del connettore della ventola piegato e non inserito correttamente nell' header sulla scheda madre.
Prova a controllare: nel caso piegalo dolcemente e riportalo in sede.

In verde il connettore da controllare
MSI-MPG-X570-Gaming-Plus-2.jpg

Ultima modifica:
  • Mi piace
Reazioni: Marcellino Colonna

Marcellino Colonna

Nuovo Utente
Pare tu non sia l' unico ed, in questi 4 casi ( tutti relativi a mainboard msi), il problema è di assemblaggio

I had same issue with MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI. Chipset were running 100% (~5600 rpm) since day one. No matter what modes I changed in BIOS (manual, silent, balanced) it just stayed constantly at around 5600 rpm. At first I didn't even noticed that, and I thought my PC is so noisy because of 6 other fans. Until my friend bought same motherboard and we started to talk about fan speeds, and he said his chipset fan doesn't even spin until 75C+ . I was like "wtf", mine is constantly at 5600 rpm.

So I started to look for issues. Started with BIOS updates, reset defaults, unplugged chipset fan etc. Nothing helped.

Until, I closely inspected chipset fan socket and noticed that socket has 3 pin needles on motherboard, but fan header has 4 pin holes. Socket is so small that you can barely inspect it, and just on corner I barely noticed bent 4th pin needle. I carefully bent it back with needle and carefully plugged fan header back in and IT WORKED! Now chipset fan modes works perfectly and its controllable, and suddenly my PC is so silent.

It means that socket pins were bent already from factory, because fan header were pre-installed and plugged in already when I unboxed my motherboard.

Poco sotto:

@CodeKJ I had the same exact problem today. The chipset fan was stuck at max RPM no matter what I did in the BIOS. I did what you suggested and pulled out the header for the fan. Sure enough, only 3 were connected and the 4th was bent just as you described. I had to disconnect and remove the motherboard from the case entirely in order to get a good angle and some light in there, but I managed to use a needle to bend the pin back and reconnect the header properly. The fan is now working fine.

I don't know who or what connects that header in the factory, but the process is clearly broken. The header was jammed in there with that 4th pin bent to the side.

Nel caso tu non sappia l' inglese: questi 4 ragazzi hanno trovato il quarto pin del connettore della ventola piegato e non inserito correttamente nell' header sulla scheda madre.
Prova a controllare: nel caso piegalo dolcemente e riportalo in sede.

In verde il connettore da controllare
Grazie mille per l'aiuto, cmq ho appena controllato e i pin mi sembrano dritti quindi non credo sia per quel motivo IMG_20200823_070008.jpeg

Ottoore

Utente Èlite
CPU
I7 2700K @4.7
Dissipatore
Noctua NH-D14
Scheda Madre
GA-Z77X-UD5H
HDD
RAM
Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2133 @9-9-9-27
GPU
Gtx 1060
Audio
Asus Essence ST+ Beyerdynamic 990pro
PSU
Evga g2 750w
Case
Cooler Master Haf XM
Periferiche
Varmilo Va87m + Razer DA
Net
Vdsl 200 Mbps
OS
Windows 7 64 bit

Marcellino Colonna

Nuovo Utente
Ok. Solo una cosa: nel tuo screen precedente vedo la ventola selezionata a destra ma la temp della cpu a sinistra.
L' hai impostata correttamente, in relazione alla temp del chipset e non della cpu?
Sisi se vedi nell'immagine c'è selezionato in temperature source chipset (alla fine non si puo nemmeno cambiare c'è solo quella come scelta)

Mi sapresti consigliare qualcos'altro o me la faccio sostituire dicendo che è difettosa?

Ottoore

Utente Èlite
CPU
I7 2700K @4.7
Dissipatore
Noctua NH-D14
Scheda Madre
GA-Z77X-UD5H
HDD
RAM