DOMANDA Configurazione pc Gaming [856£] FHD

• La sezione "Build Gaming" è soggetto a regolamento interno. Chiediamo di prendere visione prima di aprire una discussione.

mr_loco

quello cattivo
Utente Èlite
A quanto ho capito in giro su alcuni video qualunque license key va bene
Quella li linkata secondo te è affidabile? Ti arriva sempre spedita o magari per email scusa l'ignoranza
da una recensione di amazon
The key was supplied by e-mail, nothing is received by post (which suited me fine). You'll need to download Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft and be able to copy it onto a USB disk etc (which you must supply). You'll need at least an 8Gb USB stick. You can download Windows 10 free from Microsoft's website, however you will need a key to activate it - which is what you will receive from this seller.

When you go to the Microsoft site, there are several options. Firstly choose "Windows 10" under "Windows 10 Creators Update". Then you want the "English International" edition for the UK.

If you already have a working Windows machine, I think Microsoft supply some kind of simple tool to create a boot disk. However I didn't have an existing copy of Windows. As a tip for anyone trying to do this on Linux, you can't just dd the ISO straight onto the USB drive as you may do with normal Linux distros. That doesn't work and it will fail to boot. I got it to work using gparted. You need to create an msdos partition table on the USB stick. Then create a FAT32 partition. Right click the partition and choose "Manage Flags" and check "boot". Mount the USB and mount the Windows ISO, copy all the files (i.e. with cp -R) from the mounted ISO onto the USB disk. That seemed to work for me and the UEFI BIOS booted it.

When you install it, it may initially appear to accept the Windows key and install OK. However subsequently it may fail to activate. Windows seems initially to be surprisingly quiet about this although I expect it gets a lot noisier about it later. To check if it's activated correctly type "activation" into the start menu which will pop up a box where you can check the status. It should say "windows is activated with a digital license" or something to that effect. If it fails it displays some red text that I forget what it said but it's fairly obvious it's not worked.

The first Windows key supplied didn't work. However on contacting the seller a replacement was supplied very quickly (within about 30 minutes of request on a Friday night). So I've knocked off one star as the key didn't work first time, but given 4 stars for the highly responsive customer service which enabled me to get my build done on time. Exactly what I was looking for at the right price. Thank you.

Entra

oppure Accedi utilizzando
Discord Ufficiale Entra ora!